During the installation on Windows and Mac systems, security alerts are displayed due to the fact that the FastTrack executable does not possess an EV code signing certificate. You can ignore these alerts. FastTrack executable can be verified easily (and freely) by comparing the MD5 checksum.
Stable versions of FastTrack are released for Linux, Mac (as dmg) and Windows (installer). The nightly version are available on the GitHub repository
- Download the FastTrack installer.
- Execute the installer and follow the provided instructions.
For Linux (all distributions) as AppImage:
- Minimal version required: 10.15.
- Download the FastTrack dmg file.
- Double click on the dmg file.
- Drag the application from the dmg window into the Applications folder.
FastTrack will display a message at the start-up when new a release is available.
For Windows: Search the FastTrackUpdater in the Windows Start Menu or execute directly the MaintenanceTool.exe in the installation folder and follow the provided instructions.
For Linux: The FastTrack AppImage currently not support the automatic update. Replace the current AppImage with the latest AppImage released.
For Mac The FastTrack App currently not support the automatic update. Replace the current App with the latest App released.